I.T. Co. has completed a project to create an information system to support activities of the Pro Bono Center of Legal Advice for Students, which operates within the Kutafin Moscow State Law University.
The Pro Bono Center of Legal Advice for Students gives free legal aid to individuals and non-profit organizations. The priority is providing help to socially disadvantaged groups and human rights organizations. The center employs trainees (senior students of the university), supervisors (university professors), and inspectors for day-to-day management of activities.
I.T. Co.'s specialists have developed and implemented an information system for automating the main business processes used in rendering free legal aid, including:
- receiving requests from citizens and setting appointments
- inspector's assigning of a trainee and a supervisor for each request
- trainee's completing of a citizen's request card
- trainee's preparation of a legal opinion and its verification by the supervisor
- providing the citizen/organization with an answer
The information system was developed based on CMS Drupal open software and integrated with an existing IT catalog based on Microsoft Active Directory. For each system user role, an individual web interface is provided.