I.T. Co. has opened a new Linux Competency Center. Specialists of the Center will develop and implement open source solutions which are in market demand and assist organizations that want to switch to open source products.
Establishment of the Linux Competency Center matches the service strategy of I.T. Co., which aims to provide customers with actual and custom IT services. Services the Linux Competency Center will provide include:
- Migration of information infrastructures to Open Source software
- Creation of information systems based on Linux solutions
- Organization of Linux systems network interaction with other systems
- Services, support and maintenance of IT systems based on Linux
- User training on Linux products