The I.T. Group, founded in 1990, is one of the leaders in the Russian Information Technologies market. The Group consists of:
- I.T. Co. (www.eng.it.ru) - IT services, systems integration
- I.T. Academy (www.academy.it.ru) - Professional IT and management training
- Aplana Software (www.aplana.com) - Software development and integration, implementation and support of business applications
- BOSS-HR Systems"(www.bosshr.ru) - HR management consulting, design, development and implementation of the BOSS-HR Management system
- Mobico (www.mobico.ru) - Development of mobile internet software products and services
- Branches of the Group operate in 25 cities of Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan. Today the I.T. Group employs 1,500 people.
Revenue of I.T. Group in calendar year 2007 was USD 170 million, a 58.4% increase over 2006 (USD 107.3 million). According to preliminary figures, the Group’s business growth for FY2007 (1 April 2007 - 31 March 2008) compared with FY2006, will exceed 60%. Services dominated the I.T. Group turnover during 2007:
IT services - 56%, including:
- Consulting and auditing - 20% of Group turnover
- Integration - 18%
- Education - 8%
- Outsourcing - 10%
- Software licenses - 18%
- Equipment - 26%
Tagir Yapparov, Chairman of the board of directors of the I.T. Group, said: "Growth of the Group business, significantly ahead of the market, confirms we were correct in our chosen strategy - business development in the field of solutions integration, as well as professional IT services in the field of support and maintenance of information systems throughout their life cycle. Not coincidentally, service directions demonstrated maximum growth rates during 2007: turnover in IT consulting and implementation of business applications grew 70% and turnover of outsourcing doubled. In 2008 our priorities include further development of the company’s products and services portfolio, further expansion of regional business, and creation of regional resource centers. We expect to introduce to the market a number of technology directions through increased investment in research and development, as well as possible acquisition of technologies and teams in the market."